Thank you for your interest in seeking administrative and teaching employment opportunities at Tenby International School Tropicana Aman.
- Maintenance Executive
- Marcom Executive
- IT Executive
- ENGAGE Administrator
Teaching Positions (For September 2019)
Early Years & Primary
- Class/Homeroom Teachers
- Assistant Teachers
Whole School (Primary & Secondary)
- Art & DT (Resistant Materials & Graphic Products) Teacher (with ability to teach to IGCSE)
- Physical Education Teacher (with ability to teach to IGCSE)
- English & Drama Teacher (with ability to teach to IGCSE)
- Malay Teacher (with ability to teach to IGCSE)
- Chinese Teacher (with ability to teach to IGCSE)
- Teacher Librarian
Teachers' Role & Expectations
- To uphold the School’s Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- To lead, plan and teach student centred, learning focussed lessons.
- To possess excellent knowledge and experience of assessment and tracking to inform student progress, including the use of standardised tests.
- To deliver INSET/training to staff as part of the CPD programme.
- To assist the School with developing greater ‘impact on learning’ practices.
- To assist the School with raising the profile of their Curriculum Areas and develop cross-curricular links.
- To have sound knowledge and practice of the National Curriculum for England, curriculum development and current educational thinking.
- To be able to manage a budget effectively.
- To be an excellent practitioner.
- To be able to lead.
- To be a self-starter.
- To be a team player.
- To contribute to the wider School Community.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Candidates must have a degree (QTS or equivalent) and relevant teaching experience, particularly in a student-centred learning environment.
If you are committed to developing creative and articulate learners, with a deep rooted desire to help every student reach their full potential, we would be delighted to hear from you.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send in a letter of application together with a comprehensive CV including personal details, qualifications, working experience and contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their expressed interest. However, only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.
(Please add tenby.edu.my to your safe senders list to prevent emails going into your junk folder.)