At International Schools Partnership (ISP), we want to continually provide collaborative learning opportunities across our schools, and, therefore, it is with great pleasure that we announce the launch of the first ISP International Summer Camp to be held in July 2019. The ISP International Summer Camp is an experience that promises to off er students amazing and diverse learning opportunities in a fully immersive English environment, whilst having fun and making new friends, all within safe and secure surroundings. This year the summer camp will be held at Kehoe-France, our school in New Orleans, Louisiana in the USA.
One of the advantages of being part of the ISP is the opportunity for students from across the group of schools around the world, to meet and share new learning experiences together thus fostering international mindedness.
Details of the summer camp are as follows:
|Venue||:||Kehoe-France School, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA|
|Dates||:||8th July 2019 (Monday) to 17th July 2019 (Wednesday)|
|Age Group||:||12 - 14|
|Fee of Camp||:||USD $1,995.00 - full board accommodation throughout the camp|
Airfares, visa costs, travel and medical insurance are NOT included in the cost of the camp. The flights will be booked by ISP regional team members to ensure everyone from the same destination country is on the designated flight and to enable group seating arrangements. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to pay for the cost.
If you are interested to send your child to this camp, please complete the Register of Interest Form that can be downloaded HERE and submit it to the Accounts Department together with a refundable deposit of RM400.00 by Monday, 18th February 2019.
THE ISP INTERNATIONAL SUMMER CAMP SCHOLARSHIP
ISP has launched the ISP International Summer Camp Scholarship to promote the first ISP International Summer Camp. Up to 12 scholarships worth $500 each will be available to students wanting to attend the ISP International Summer Camp.
How will that work?
Teams of 2-3 students interested in attending the Summer Camp will be asked to record a short video or presentation about why they want to take part in the Summer Camp and send it to email@example.com by the 1st of March 2019.
The best four videos will be awarded by ISP, and their authors will be granted a $500 discount off their Summer Camp fees. Winners will be announced by 15th March.
What kind of videos?
- The video has to respond to the question: ‘Why do you want to take part in the ISP International Summer Camp?’
- Students can talk about their favourite sport or activity, share more about themselves with their future campers, show passion and interest about things they will discover in New Orleans’, etc.
- The video must be in English and no more than 1 minute long.
- Any reasonable format or topic is welcomed. If a group of students is not comfortable with recording a video, photo presentations can be submitted as an alternative.
What do students need to do?
- Team-up with 1 or 2 friends who are interested in going to the ISP International Summer Camp.
- Register your interest by 18th February.
- Use your smartphone or camera to record a short video explaining why you and your friends want to take part.
- Send your video to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 1st March.
- Winners will be announced by the 15th March.
Please download the ISP International Summer Camp 2019 booklet for more details on camp information and registration process. You may also call the school at 05-5252628 or email us at email@example.com for any question regarding the summer camp.