Tenby Schools Setia Eco Park, Selangor, Malaysia
As the school continues to expand, we are looking to extend our provision across all age ranges and are looking for suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the following subject areas.
The ability to offer more than one subject would be an advantage, but not essential. There will also be Leadership opportunities available for suitably qualified and experienced teachers.
TlS - Teaching positions available in Aug/Sept 2013
Applicants must be a PGCE holder with QTS preferably in the English National Curriculum with minimum 3 to 4 years teaching experience in the specific subject:
- Chemistry/Physics (with ability to teach KS3 General Science)
- History (with ability to teach KS3 Geography)
- ICT (Head of Department)
TlS - Teaching positions available for local candidates
Applicants should be graduates with teaching experience (preferably in the English National Curriculum), a PGCE / diploma in Education and have an excellent command of the English language.
- Class/Homeroom Teachers
- Physical Education
- Primary Assistant Teachers
SST - Teaching positions available for local curriculum
- Bahasa Malaysia (Secondary)
- Physical Education (Primary and Secondary)
Applicants should be graduates with teaching experience (preferably in the English National Curriculum for teaching positions in TIS, possess a diploma in Education and have excellent command of the English language.
Graduates without teaching qualifications or experience must be prepared to undergo a training programme prior to appointment. Non-graduates may be considered as assistant teachers.
Please send in your letter of application (maximum two sides of A4) together with a comprehensive CV, a recent passport-size photograph and contact details of three referees (one of whom should be from your current school) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please quote “TIS – position applied” or “SST – position applied” in your subject line.
Non-Academic Position available immediately:
Assistant Finance Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant working experience
- Oral and written fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Technically strong in accounting standards and system, internal control and taxation.
- Hands-on working experience in computerised accounting systems and MS Office.
- A team player with high level of integrity, meticulous and proven analytical problem-solving skills.
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently to lead the Finance Department and meet deadlines and other commitment
- Minimum with SPM/STPM qualifications
- Must have good command of English, both oral and written
- Fresh graduate or Diploma holder are encourage to apply
- Candidates with relevant experience are preferred
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision as well as in a team
Interested candidates are invited to send in letter of application, a detailed résumé stating current and expected salary, contact number and a recent passport-size photograph to:
Tenby Schools Setia Eco Park
No. 1 Jalan Setia Tropika U13/18T
Seksyen U13, 40170 Shah Alam
or E-mail: email@example.com
Note : Please quote "Asst. Finance Manager" in the subject line of your application/email.
(We thank all applicants for their expressed interest; however, only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.)