Vision and Mission
A United World At Peace – Through Education.
- To enable students to:
- achieve their full potential for academic excellence and achievements in sports and the arts
- develop the values of compassion, responsibility and integrity
- become effective communicators, creative thinkers and independent learners
- To encourage the values of cultural diversity and acceptance of others different from oneself.
- To promote the values of democracy, equality before the law and respect for The Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- To promote international understanding for a peaceful world.
Our Core Values
- Education matters, it is central to all that we do
- International mindedness
- Lifelong learning
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Effective communication