CCA Info (Term January – April 2013)
- We recommend that each student should take two CCAs, of which at least one is a sport.
- If a student wishes to have more than two CCAs, his/her parent should write to the CCA Officer for consideration.
- CCA Forms will be distributed on Thursday 22nd November 2012.
- Students are not allowed to change the CCAs allocated to them. They can change their CCAs the following term.
- Please submit the form to your child’s Class Teacher/Homeroom Teacher.
- CCAs for term January – March 2013 will be available on the Notice Board in the school’s cafeteria, staff room, front desk office and school’s website.
- CCA Forms must be submitted on/before Tuesday 27th November 2012.
- The announcement of confirmation of CCAs for respective students will be on Monday, 7th January.
- Please enclose cheque together with the application form, payable to ‘Tenby World Sdn Bhd’. Issue the cheque solely for CCA fees ONLY. Write your child’s name and class behind the cheque. Cheque will not be deposited until the confirmation of CCA and it will be refunded if application is not successful.
- CCAs will start on Monday, 14th January and the last day will be on Wednesday 27th March.
- For enquiries about CCA, please e-mail Mr. Lee
Tenby CCA Policy
Students will be offered the opportunity to change their CCAs at the end of every term.
- Students are making a commitment so choose carefully. They are expected to honour that commitment throughout the term. Any changes will not be entertained.
- Each student is recommended to take two CCAs, in which at least one is a sport.
- If a student wishes to have more than two CCAs his/her parent has to write in to the CCA Officer for consideration.
- If students know that they are unable to attend their CCA on any given day, they must have the courtesy to inform their CCA teacher in advance or parents may write in a formal letter to explain their absence.
- Allocation of students will be based on a lottery system to ensure fairness for all.
- Forms handed in late and incomplete will only be processed after the allocation of pupils who have handed in the form on time.
- If the chosen CCA incurs a fee, please make the payment (with the correct amount made payable to ‘Tenby World Sdn Bhd’).
Please click here to download CCA Application Form for Primary School
Please click here to download CCA Application Form for Secondary School
Please click here for complete list with Teacher / Coach and Venue