Tenby Schools intend to further enhance the ability to provide world class learning and teaching at affordable fee levels. In this challenging economic environment, we perfectly understand that whilst parents want access to international standard education of high quality, we have a duty to innovate to ensure that we can provide it consistently and at fee levels that are reasonable.
|Tenby International School Tropicana Aman|
|RM1,000 (for Nursery & Reception)|
|RM4,000 (Year 1 onwards)|
|Level||Fee per term (RM)
(3 terms a year)
1 term's fee (refundable)
- Fees do not include books, school uniform and external examination fees.
- There are three terms in each academic year. Fees are invoiced three (3) times a year and are payable before the commencement of every school term.
- The school reserves the right to impose a late payment charge of 5% per annum on all outstanding fees which has not been paid by the 15th day of the commencement of the new school term.
- Parents/guardians are to give, in writing, at least one term’s notice BEFORE the student leaves the school. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- Payments are to be made by cash or cheque payable to “TENBY AMAN SDN. BHD.”
- Application fees are payable prior to taking the Entrance Assessment and is non-refundable.
- Registration Fees and Deposit are payable on issuance of Letter of Acceptance and Offer. Registration fees are non-refundable.