Thank you for your interest in seeking administrative and teaching employment opportunities at Tenby Schools Ipoh.
1. Primary Homeroom Teacher
2. Law (International School IGCSE & A Levels)
3. History Teacher (National School)
4. History & Geography (Lower Secondary)
5. English Language and Literature (International School IGCSE & A Levels)
6. Business Studies (International School IGCSE to A Levels)
7. Economics (International School IGCSE to A Levels)
8. Biology (Ability to teach IGCSE & A Level including General Science in Lower Secondary)
9. Chemistry (Ability to teach IGCSE & A Level including General Science in Lower Secondary)
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send in a letter of application together with a comprehensive CV including personal details, qualifications, working experience and contact details of three referees to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their expressed interest. However, only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.
(Please add tenby.edu.my to your safe senders list to prevent emails going into your junk folder.)