Thank you for your interest in seeking employment opportunities at Tenby Schools Central Office.
Senior Marketing & Communications Executive
The role supports the Group for corporate/marketing communications and covers the areas of advertising, public relations, media planning which include but not limited to the following:
- Create and produce all types of corporate/marketing collaterals and media communication. This includes writing, editing and proofreading of all media releases, speeches, advertisements, etc.
- Administer and establish the brand's marketing communication and monitoring to ensure consistency across all digital and social media platforms for the Group.
- Coordinate and support all marketing and public relations activities which includes schools' information weeks, education fairs, etc.
- Conduct students, parents and staff surveys to compile data via analytic tools and to provide feedback for improvement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism or related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in corporate communication or marketing, preferably in education institution
- Proven writing and editing skills in both written and spoken English Language is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to send in a letter of application together with a comprehensive CV including personal details, qualifications, working experience and contact details of three referees to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their expressed interest. However, only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.
(Please add tenby.edu.my to your safe senders list to prevent emails going into your junk folder.)