A United World At Peace - Through Education
To enable students to:
• achieve their full potential for academic excellence and achievements in sports and the arts
• develop the values of compassion, responsibility and integrity.
• become effective communicators, creative thinkers and independent learners.
To encourage the values of cultural diversity and acceptance of others different from oneself.
To promote the values of democracy, equality before the law and respect for The Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
To promote international understanding for a peaceful world.
Our Core Values
1. Education matters, it is central to all that we do
2. International mindedness
3. Lifelong learning
5. Sensitivity to cultural diversity
6. Effective communication
Tenby Schools Setia Eco Park (KL)'s Definition of International Mindedness:
"International Mindedness" is cooperation and respecting people with different cultures and traditions; the understanding of communication, tolerance, trust, tradition, language and different points of view and understanding that we are all parts of a global community.