Tenby-ILMU Scholarships 2017
We are delighted to announce the offer of ILMU-Tenby Scholarships for September 2017 for current Year 9 and Year 11 students. This will apply to those who will enter into Year 10 and Year 12 respectively in September 2017.
We have 5 scholarships to offer across the national and international schools. The national school scholarship starts in January 2018. The scholarship discounts range from 50% to 100% from total fees.
Below is the criteria for your perusal and we would encourage applicants to complete the form attached or go via our website for details.
Please click on the attached form to apply.
The final date for scholarships entries is:
22/05/17 – Deadline for internal candidates
29/05/17 – Deadline for external candidates
All applications must be sent to Tenby Schools Penang admissions office or emailed to email@example.com
Applicants must provide the below:
1. Aims of ILMU-Tenby Scholarshipsa. To encourage academically able and talented students to seek admission to Tenby schools irrespective of their financial circumstances. b. To give recognition and support to high performing and talented students.
2. Principlesa. Scholarships are available to both Malaysian and expatriate students currently studying or wishing to study at Tenby Schools. b. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of either overall academic performance or exceptional talent within arts or sport. For exceptional talent, the students must have achieved above average academic results. c. Scholarships are normally awarded for the full period of a specific academic programme (e.g. for the 2 years of an A level, IGCSE or SPM programme.)
Conditions of Scholarship Awards
1. An applicant must fulfil the Scholarship criteria and entry requirements of the programme applied for.
2. The following documents must be enclosed with the completed application forma. Admission Application Form (for applicants not already students of Tenby Schools);b. Examination certificates or results slip;c. Testimonial from current school Principal (for applicants not already students of Tenby Schools);d. Two (2) most recent school Examination/Progress Reports;e. Any relevant certificates or testimonials in additional to(c) above;f. One (1) recent passport size (colour) photograph;g. A copy of the applicant’s Identity Card/Passport; andh. Any other supporting documents
3. The award is for the duration of the IGCSE/SPM/A level course and is subject to review at the end of each academic year.
4. The award may be terminated at any time if the student fails to abide by the school policies, procedures or expectations of behaviour or study.
5. All decisions made by the ILMU-Tenby Scholarship Committee or its representative are final and not subject to appeal.
Any further queries please contact admissions office for details