Come visit our Open Day to find out why Tenby Schools Ipoh is the right school for your child.
Date: 10th March 2018
Day : Saturday
Time: 9.00am - 1.00pm
Venue: Tenby Schools Ipoh, Bandar Meru Raya
Step in to our school and discover the amazing learning we provide to children in Ipoh since 1960. Take the opportunity to meet the teachers and tour the campus.
There will also be exciting event of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) Fair where students showcasing the projects to the public, and also Higher Education Fair & Career Talks by leading universities from UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Malaysia. Check out details of the event:
Tenby STEM Fair 2018
Tenby Higher Education Fair & Career Talks
TENBY SCHOOLS IPOH
Established in 1960, Tenby Schools Ipoh has been providing education of its highest quality to the young people in Ipoh for almost 60 years. The school's resources are focused on the well-being and realising its vision of 'A United World At Peace - Through Education' and the mission of enabling students to achieve their highest potential.
After years of growth, from a small kindergarten in St Andrews Presbyterian Church to a 14-acre purpose built campus with impressive teaching and learning facilities, we believe that Tenby Schools Ipoh will never stop in its effort to find the best way in bringing out the best in all children in Ipoh and will continue to find the best way to ensure the school to be The School of Choice with its Amazing Learning experience.
Read more here about Tenby Schools Ipoh rich heritage and history.
WHY TENBY SCHOOLS IPOH?
Unique features of Tenby Schools Ipoh will give an added advantage to the students to reap its benefit for their future.
- As the oldest and most prominent international school in Ipoh with a rich British educational heritage, students will experience unique learning environment which will prepare them to face the ever developing world of globalisation.
- High standard of English language used as learning medium will empower the students' literacy ability not only in academic but also in communication effectively, better than any other school in Ipoh.
- Wide range of co-curricular activities provided by the school, to make life at Tenby not only revolves around books and examinations but also in other aspects of holistic education.
- Multi-cultural diversity of the school population with more than 20 nationalities will foster an international-mindedness future community and encourage students to respect other customs and traditions.
- Proven academic achievement every year resulting students being accepted to top universities around the world with some of them offered scholarships for their outstanding performance.
Contact us for more details on our Open Day.